Have you entered all your case notes for 2023?
Have you reviewed and revised any notes in rejected status?
Have you pulled a case note report from 2023 and reviewed notes to ensure compliance and accuracy to receive proper payments?
It is always a good idea at the beginning of a new year to pull a case note report from the prior year and review it to confirm:
- All case notes have been entered
- All rejected case noted have been corrected
- The proper AM/PM has been entered
- No blank notes entered
- No Allowable case notes entered for individuals in an institution
- No Allowable case notes entered after the date of death
If you have questions about anything TCM-related, please contact us at TCMTeam@medicaidbillingsolutions.com.