Group Employment Support (GES) offers groups of workers with disabilities paid employment and work experience. It can help a person:
- learn to work with others
- make lists of work tasks,
- make a plan for working in the community
- learn ways to get to and from work and
- understand how to work in a group
DODD-certified agency providers with a Medicaid provider agreement can provide this service. Training is required. See details here:
GES is provided in a business, industry or community settings for groups of two or more individuals with disabilities. Individuals taking part in this service may work at one location or the group may travel to a few different locations to work.