In partnership with stakeholders, DODD is making changes to DODD administered waivers effective July 1, 2022.
The goals of these changes are to simplify, improve and increase the flexibility of the Level One and Self Empowered Life Funding (SELF) Waivers.
5 services are being added/changed:
- Participant-directed goods and services/home-delivered meals
- Self-directed transportation
- Functional behavior assessment
- Clinical therapeutic intervention
- Participant family stability assistance
Please see videos at https://dodd.ohio.gov/waivers-and-services for details on these changes.
Additionally, you can send questions to wavierpolicyTA@dodd.ohio.gov.
Or, call us for answers to any questions about Medicaid billing. To make sure you are earning every dollar you deserve, start with a one-time, no-commitment MBS Billing Process Evaluation.