Could you add Homemaker/Personal Care (HPC) to your list of services? It supports a person to be more independent within their home and community, while meeting their daily living needs.
Examples of these supports include:
- Daily living skills
- Implementation of therapeutic interventions
- Behavioral support strategies
- Medical and health care services
- Emergency response
- Community access services
- Personal finances
There are 3 HPC codes/services:
- OAC 5123-9-30 For the individual options and level one waivers
- OAC 5123-9-31 For sites where individuals enrolled in the individual options waiver share services
- OAC 5123-9-32 For participant-directed HPC under the individual options, level one and self-empowered life funding waivers
If you have questions, please Email Our Service Team.